Radiology update 2015
June 27, 2016
62. Busardo FP, Frati P, Santurro A, Zaami S, Fineschi V. Errors and malpractice lawsuits in radiology: what the radiologist needs to know. La Radiologia medica. 2015;120(9):779-84.
63. Butler KL, Chang Y, DeMoya M, Feinstein A, Ferrada P, Maduekwe U, et al. Needs assessment for a focused radiology curriculum in surgical residency: a multicenter study. American journal of surgery. 2016;211(1):279-87.
64. Cabarrus M, Naeger DM, Rybkin A, Qayyum A. Patients Prefer Results From the Ordering Provider and Access to Their Radiology Reports. Journal of the American College of Radiology : JACR. 2015;12(6):556-62.
65. Cabral FC, Fulwadhva U, Landman W, Ghushe N, Sodickson A, Khurana B. BWH emergency radiology–surgical correlation: small-bowel GI stromal tumor perforation. Emergency radiology. 2015;22(4):441-3.
66. Calder AD. Radiology of Osteogenesis Imperfecta, Rickets and Other Bony Fragility States. Endocrine development. 2015;28:56-71.
67. Caparelli C, Carpino G, Brunetti G, Larizza P, Guglielmelli E. A preliminary health technology assessment of a guidance system for interventional radiology. Conference proceedings : Annual International Conference of the IEEE Engineering in Medicine and Biology Society IEEE Engineering in Medicine and Biology Society Annual Conference. 2015;2015:450-3.
68. Carinou E, Ferrari P, Bjelac OC, Gingaume M, Merce MS, O’Connor U. Eye lens monitoring for interventional radiology personnel: dosemeters, calibration and practical aspects of H p (3) monitoring. A 2015 review. Journal of radiological protection : official journal of the Society for Radiological Protection. 2015;35(3):R17-34.
69. Caswell FR, Venkatesh A, Denison AR. Twelve tips for enhancing anatomy teaching and learning using radiology. Medical teacher. 2015;37(12):1067-71.
70. Cemusova Z, Ekendahl D, Judas L. Assessment of Eye Lens Doses in Interventional Radiology: A Simulation in Laboratory Conditions. Radiation protection dosimetry. 2015.