Clinical cardiology 2014
March 9, 2014
62. Camacho, T., et al., Insensible water loss during extracorporeal membrane oxygenation: an in vitro study. ASAIO J, 2000. 46(5): p. 620-4.
63. Camerini, F. and S. Palcic, [Economy, costs and drug choices in cardiology. A reflection on the 2012 position paper of the Italian Society of Hypertension]. G Ital Cardiol (Rome), 2013. 14(6): p. 412-5.
64. Camm, A.J., Changes to EP – Europace: Focus on Celluar Cardiac Electrophysiology and e-Cardiology. Europace, 2014. 16(3): p. 307.
65. Cannon, C.P., et al., 2013 ACCF/AHA key data elements and definitions for measuring the clinical management and outcomes of patients with acute coronary syndromes and coronary artery disease: a report of the American College of Cardiology Foundation/American Heart Association Task Force on Clinical Data Standards (Writing Committee to Develop Acute Coronary Syndromes and Coronary Artery Disease Clinical Data Standards). Crit Pathw Cardiol, 2013. 12(2): p. 65-105.
66. Carroll, G.E. and P.L. Thompson, Cardiology networks: improving the management of acute coronary syndromes. Med J Aust, 2014. 200(3): p. 131-2.
67. Cavallari, L.H., E.A. Nutescu, and J.D. Duarte, Personalized medicine in cardiology: the time for genotype-guided therapy is now. Future Cardiol, 2013. 9(4): p. 459-64.
68. Cendoroglo Neto, M., Updates in cardiology. Einstein (Sao Paulo), 2013. 11(3): p. vii.
69. Chakrabarti, A.K., et al., Angiographic validation of the american college of cardiology foundation-the society of thoracic surgeons collaboration on the comparative effectiveness of revascularization strategies study. Circ Cardiovasc Interv, 2014. 7(1): p. 11-8.
70. Chaoui, R. and H. Gardiner, Perinatal Cardiology 2013. Semin Fetal Neonatal Med, 2013. 18(5): p. 235-6.