Clinical cardiology 2014
March 9, 2014
35. Avanzas, P., M. Heras, and J. Sanchis, The year 2011 in interventional cardiology. Arq Bras Cardiol, 2013. 101(6): p. 571.
36. Baker-Smith, C.M., et al., Predictors of prolonged length of intensive care unit stay after stage I palliation: a report from the national pediatric cardiology quality improvement collaborative. Pediatr Cardiol, 2014. 35(3): p. 431-40.
37. Bakris, G.L., Interventional cardiology: Indications for renal denervation: a balanced approach? Nat Rev Cardiol, 2013. 10(8): p. 434-6.
38. Baldassari, C.M., et al., Is Cardiology Evaluation Necessary in Children with Electrocardiogram Abnormalities Noted on Polysomnogram? Otolaryngol Head Neck Surg, 2014.
39. Bank, A.J., et al., Impact of scribes on patient interaction, productivity, and revenue in a cardiology clinic: a prospective study. Clinicoecon Outcomes Res, 2013. 5: p. 399-406.
40. Bansal, M. and K.S. Chandra, The 2013 American College of Cardiology (ACC)/American Heart Association (AHA) guidelines for cholesterol management and for cardiovascular risk stratification: A reappraisal. Indian Heart J, 2014. 66(1): p. 1-4.
41. Barcin, C., [What has changed with the new European Society of Cardiology/European Society of Hypertension guideline?]. Turk Kardiyol Dern Ars, 2014. 42(1): p. 1-6.
42. Barry, A.R., et al., Review of the top 5 cardiology studies of 2011-12. Can Pharm J (Ott), 2013. 146(4): p. 213-7.
43. Baumgartner, H., et al., Recommendations for organization of care for adults with congenital heart disease and for training in the subspecialty of ‘Grown-up Congenital Heart Disease’ in Europe: a position paper of the Working Group on Grown-up Congenital Heart Disease of the European Society of Cardiology. Eur Heart J, 2014.