Clinical cardiology 2014
March 9, 2014
224. Miranda, J.O., et al., Paediatric dilated cardiomyopathy: clinical profile and outcome. The experience of a tertiary centre for paediatric cardiology. Cardiol Young, 2014: p. 1-5.
225. Miyamoto, T., et al., [The consciousness research about the business expanding of nurse in pediatric cardiology]. Nihon Geka Gakkai Zasshi, 2013. 114(5): p. 273-80.
226. Moccetti, F., B.A. Kaufmann, and D. Tobler, Differential clubbing and cyanosis: a pathognomonic finding in cardiology. Eur Heart J, 2014.
227. Moodie, D., Pediatric cardiology fellowship–the future. Congenit Heart Dis, 2013. 8(3): p. 181.
228. Moon, J.C., et al., Myocardial T1 mapping and extracellular volume quantification: a Society for Cardiovascular Magnetic Resonance (SCMR) and CMR Working Group of the European Society of Cardiology consensus statement. J Cardiovasc Magn Reson, 2013. 15: p. 92.
229. Morrison, M.L. and B. Grant, Proximity predicts referral to the tertiary paediatric cardiology service. Ulster Med J, 2013. 82(3): p. 195.
230. Moye, L., Clinical trials in cardiology: pinnacle or inflection point? Circ Res, 2014. 114(1): p. 28-31.
231. Mpe, M.T., et al., Heart Failure Society of South Africa (HeFSSA) perspective on the European Society of Cardiology (ESC) 2012 chronic heart failure guideline. S Afr Med J, 2013. 103(9 Suppl 2): p. 660-7.
232. Multimodality Writing Group for Stable Ischemic Heart, D., et al., ACCF/AHA/ASE/ASNC/HFSA/HRS/SCAI/SCCT/SCMR/STS 2013 Multimodality Appropriate Use Criteria for the Detection and Risk Assessment of Stable Ischemic Heart Disease: A Report of the American College of Cardiology Foundation Appropriate Use Criteria Task Force, American Heart Association, American Society of Echocardiography, American Society of Nuclear Cardiology, Heart Failure Society of America, Heart Rhythm Society, Society for Cardiovascular Angiography and Interventions, Society of Cardiovascular Computed Tomography, Society for Cardiovascular Magnetic Resonance, and Society of Thoracic Surgeons. J Card Fail, 2014. 20(2): p. 65-90.