Clinical cardiology 2014
March 9, 2014
205. Mark, D.B., et al., ACC/AHA/ASE/ASNC/HRS/IAC/Mended Hearts/NASCI/RSNA/SAIP/SCAI/SCCT/SCMR/SNMMI 2014 Health Policy Statement on Use of Noninvasive Cardiovascular Imaging: A Report of the American College of Cardiology Clinical Quality Committee. J Am Coll Cardiol, 2014. 63(7): p. 698-721.
206. Marsden, A.L., Simulation based planning of surgical interventions in pediatric cardiology. Phys Fluids (1994), 2013. 25(10): p. 101303.
207. Martin, S.S. and R.S. Blumenthal, Concepts and Controversies: The 2013 American College of Cardiology/American Heart Association Risk Assessment and Cholesterol Treatment Guidelines. Ann Intern Med, 2014.
208. Martinez-Rios, M.A. and S. Trevethan-Cravioto, [The transformation of cardiology in the twentieth century]. Arch Cardiol Mex, 2013. 83(4): p. 313-22.
209. Matsumoto, Y., European Society of Cardiology (ESC) congress report from Amsterdam 2013. Circ J, 2013. 77(11): p. 2687-90.
210. Mavrogeni, S., et al., Edema and fibrosis imaging by cardiovascular magnetic resonance: How can the experience of Cardiology be best utilized in rheumatological practice? Semin Arthritis Rheum, 2014.
211. McDonagh, T.A., et al., Heart failure association of the European society of cardiology specialist heart failure curriculum. Eur J Heart Fail, 2014. 16(2): p. 151-62.
212. McKee, C.T., et al., Abdominal compartment syndrome contributing to failure of extracorporeal membrane oxygenation in an infant with congenital heart disease and sepsis. Pediatr Crit Care Med, 2006. 7(2): p. 180-2.
213. McPherson, J.A., et al., The clinical utility of gene expression testing on the diagnostic evaluation of patients presenting to the cardiologist with symptoms of suspected obstructive coronary artery disease: results from the IMPACT (Investigation of a Molecular Personalized Coronary Gene Expression Test on Cardiology Practice Pattern) trial. Crit Pathw Cardiol, 2013. 12(2): p. 37-42.