Clinical cardiology 2014
March 9, 2014
185. Lawless, C.E., et al., Sports and Exercise Cardiology in the United States: Cardiovascular specialists as members of the athlete healthcare team. J Am Coll Cardiol, 2014.
186. Leclercq, C., [Heart, vessels and age, main theme of the XXIIIrd European days of the French Society of Cardiology]. Presse Med, 2013. 42(6 Pt 1): p. 984-5.
187. Leger, P. and A. Pavie, [Circulatory support in cardiology]. Rev Prat, 2013. 63(10): p. 1345-8.
188. Lenihan, D.J., Reversibility of Effectively Treated Chemotherapy Related Heart Failure: Raising Our Awareness and a Call to Action for Cardiology. J Card Fail, 2014.
189. Leong, K.M., C. Pollard, and C.J. Cooke, Cardiology registrars and permanent pacemaker complication rates in a district general hospital–safety and service implications. Clin Med, 2014. 14(1): p. 34-7.
190. Liew, R., Almanac 2013: cardiac arrhythmias and pacing-an editorial overview of selected research that has driven recent advances in clinical cardiology. Turk Kardiyol Dern Ars, 2013. 41(8): p. 765-79.
191. Lim, G.B., Interventional cardiology: Streamlining reperfusion for STEMI. Nat Rev Cardiol, 2013. 10(12): p. 681.
192. Lim, G.B., Interventional cardiology: Variation in cardiac catheterization–implications for patient care. Nat Rev Cardiol, 2013. 10(9): p. 488.
193. Lim, G.B., Interventional cardiology: Causes of death after PCI. Nat Rev Cardiol, 2014.
194. Lim, G.B., Interventional cardiology: Optimal repair of ruptured abdominal aortic aneurysms. Nat Rev Cardiol, 2014. 11(3): p. 128.
195. Lincoff, A.M., Interventional cardiology: does an optimal antithrombotic regimen for PCI exist? Nat Rev Cardiol, 2014. 11(1): p. 10-2.
196. Lingsma, H., et al., Tools & Techniques: Analysis of clustered data in interventional cardiology: current practice and methodological advice. EuroIntervention, 2013. 9(1): p. 162-4.