Clinical cardiology 2014
March 9, 2014
148. Harold, J.G., et al., ACCF/AHA/SCAI 2013 update of the clinical competence statement on coronary artery interventional procedures: a report of the American College of Cardiology Foundation/American Heart Association/American College of Physicians Task Force on Clinical Competence and Training (writing committee to revise the 2007 clinical competence statement on cardiac interventional procedures). Circulation, 2013. 128(4): p. 436-72.
149. Hatam, N., et al., Adherence to American Heart Association and American College of Cardiology standard guidelines of angiography in Shiraz, Iran. Arch Iran Med, 2013. 16(10): p. 568-72.
150. Hayes, N., et al., Highlights of the 6th World Congress in Paediatric Cardiology and Cardiac Surgery. Future Cardiol, 2013. 9(3): p. 309-12.
151. Heinz Kuck, K. and G. Hindricks, The Year in Cardiology 2013: arrhythmias. Eur Heart J, 2014. 35(8): p. 485-90.
152. Heller, G.V., Nuclear cardiology in the present and beyond: can we meet the challenges? J Nucl Cardiol, 2013. 20(4): p. 510-8.
153. Hendel, R.C., et al., ACC/AHA 2013 Methodology for Developing Clinical Data Standards: A Report of the American College of Cardiology/American Heart Association Task Force on Clinical Data Standards. Circulation, 2013.
154. Hendel, R.C., et al., ACC/AHA 2013 Methodology for Developing Clinical Data Standards: A Report of the American College of Cardiology/American Heart Association Task Force on Clinical Data Standards. J Am Coll Cardiol, 2013.
155. Hill, K.M., et al., Lifestyle referral assessment in an acute cardiology setting: study protocol for a randomized controlled feasibility trial. Trials, 2013. 14: p. 212.
156. Hirota, S., et al., Long-term compliance with salt restriction assessed using the spot urine method in Japanese cardiology outpatients. Hypertens Res, 2013. 36(12): p. 1096-9.