Clinical cardiology 2014
March 9, 2014
140. Hamaguchi, S., et al., Characteristics, management, and outcomes for patients during hospitalization due to worsening heart failure-A report from the Japanese Cardiac Registry of Heart Failure in Cardiology (JCARE-CARD). J Cardiol, 2013. 62(2): p. 95-101.
141. Hambrecht, R., K. Berra, and K.J. Calfas, Cardiology patient page. Managing your angina symptoms with nitroglycerin: what about exercise? Circulation, 2013. 127(22): p. e642-5.
142. Hamm, C.W. and F. Crea, The Year in Cardiology 2013: acute coronary syndromes. Eur Heart J, 2014. 35(6): p. 349-52.
143. Hanon, O., et al., Expert consensus of the French Society of Geriatrics and Gerontology and the French Society of Cardiology on the management of atrial fibrillation in elderly people. Arch Cardiovasc Dis, 2013. 106(5): p. 303-23.
144. Hanon, O., et al., [Expert consensus of the French society of geriatrics and gerontology and the French society of cardiology on the management of atrial fibrillation in elderly people]. Geriatr Psychol Neuropsychiatr Vieil, 2013. 11(2): p. 117-43.
145. Hardy, G., 4th All-African conference on heart disease, diabetes and stroke 11th Pan-African Society of Cardiology (PASCAR) conference. Cardiovasc J Afr, 2013. 24(5): p. 194-6.
146. Harold, J.G., President’s Page: Heart Month and the American College of Cardiology: A Lesson in Partnerships, Member Values, and Patient Education. J Am Coll Cardiol, 2014. 63(4): p. 373-4.
147. Harold, J.G., et al., ACCF/AHA/SCAI 2013 update of the clinical competence statement on coronary artery interventional procedures: a report of the American College of Cardiology Foundation/American Heart Association/American College of Physicians Task Force on Clinical Competence and Training (Writing Committee to Revise the 2007 Clinical Competence Statement on Cardiac Interventional Procedures). J Am Coll Cardiol, 2013. 62(4): p. 357-96.