Clinical cardiology 2014
March 9, 2014
82. Cullen, M.W., R.J. Thomas, and T.R. Behrenbeck, Weight change after a one-time preventive cardiology clinic visit. Minerva Cardioangiol, 2013. 61(6): p. 665-73.
83. Dalby, A.J. and J.L. Aalbers, Congress report: Cardiology and Diabetes at the Limits, 22-25 March 2013. Cardiovasc J Afr, 2013. 24(4): p. 147-8.
84. de Araujo Goncalves, P., et al., Effective radiation dose of three diagnostic tests in cardiology: single photon emission computed tomography, invasive coronary angiography and cardiac computed tomography angiography. Rev Port Cardiol, 2013. 32(12): p. 981-6.
85. De Backer, D., Year in review 2012: Critical Care – cardiology. Crit Care, 2013. 17(6): p. 247.
86. de Boer, S.P., et al., Trial participation as a determinant of clinical outcome: differences between trial-participants and Every Day Clinical Care patients in the field of interventional cardiology. Int J Cardiol, 2013. 169(4): p. 305-10.
87. de Micheli, A. and R. Izaguirre Avila, A saint in the history of Cardiology. Arch Cardiol Mex, 2013.
88. de Moraes, M.A., et al., Management of diabetes by a healthcare team in a cardiology unit: a randomized controlled trial. Clinics (Sao Paulo), 2013. 68(11): p. 1400-7.
89. Dehmer, G.J., Public reporting in interventional cardiology: the challenges ahead. JACC Cardiovasc Interv, 2013. 6(6): p. 631-3.
90. Ding, R.J., et al., [Control rate of increased low-density lipoprotein cholesterol levels in cardiology outpatients with coronary heart disease in Beijing]. Zhonghua Xin Xue Guan Bing Za Zhi, 2013. 41(3): p. 251-5.
91. Doyle-Campbell, C., European Society of Hypertension and European Society of Cardiology guidelines and the muted enthusiasm for home blood pressure monitoring. Hypertension, 2014. 63(2): p. e5.